Spirited, diverse and almost animated this piece personifies the creativity and divergent thinking many neurodivergent individuals possess. Utilizing a variety of mark making techniques, texture, and a vibrant pallet this piece accurately demonstrates the lively and entertaining personal circus of the neurodivergent.
ATYPICAL: I extend an invitation to the viewer to experience how I navigate the world as a Neurodivergent individual. The energetic and disordered foundations with busy yet organized patterns portray the way I transform chaos into coherence. The give and take between complication and clarity is indicative of how I process the world as a neurodivergent individual. Each piece is filled with vibrant colours, immense detail, and energy. My positive interpretation of being neurodivergent emphasizes that it is filled with superpowers and opportunities alongside any challenges.
Paint Ur Art Out
1510 & Street SW
Monday & Tuesday - closed
Wednesday & Thursday - 12pm - 6pm
Friday - 12pm - 5pm
Saturday - 11am - 6pm
Sunday - 12pm - 5pm
- 24" x 24" original acrylic + multi-media on canvas
- 1.5” profile, back stapled, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled certificate attached to back
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Canvas, stretcher and all painting products used are professional level quality
- Finished with a museum level varnish that protects the surface from the environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and surrounding area
Worldwide shipping is offered!
Local pick-up is also an option
Standard UPS shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
At checkout you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
Buyer is responsible for any import duties taxes if they are applicable in your country
Your package will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number straight to your door
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions