Take Flight - PRINT
Although these are not a true limited print, they are now in limited supply, because after these are gone they are all being retired!
After my mother passed in the summer of 2019 butterflies were continually appearing to me. I had one land on my shoulder during a walk and stay there for over 10 minutes. Butterflies represent resurrection, endurance, and hope. I had never had an affinity for butterflies before this summer. Now when I see them I think of my mother and I wonder at their complication, strength and beauty.
The originals of all the flower prints were created in the summer of 2019. My mother was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer in mid-April and passed away in July. My sister and I spent the summer in Ontario with her and our father. I turned to art in my off-time and was drawn to creating bright pieces full of life, vibrancy, and depth. It was a way for me to create a small piece of hope and joy for myself every day.
- Total size, taped into a black acid free mat 12" x 16"
- Signed authentication certificate included
- Fits standard 12" x 16" frames
- Printed on archival quality fine art paper with archival quality UV resistant ink.
- Printing was completed locally in Calgary, Alberta.
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Shipping is free for this item in North America for Expedited (Standard) Shipping).
- Shipping rates may vary if combined with other products.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions