PERSPECTIVE: collection description
This collection represents the journey to gaining perspective and the subsequent acceptance & eagerness to pursue one’s path. Dramatic and bold pallets engage the viewer as the organic lines take them on a frolicsome exploration through each piece. Reminiscent of an aerial view of intertwined city streets this work symbolizes “the big picture” and all of the complicated forces and layers within it. Instead of feeling overwhelmed the patterns and detail create an anchoring effect that results in a sense of acceptance and understanding.
- 24" x 30" original acrylic + multi-media on canvas
- 1.5” profile, back stapled, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled certificate attached to back
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Canvas, stretcher and all painting products used are professional level quality
- Finished with a museum level varnish that protects the surface from the environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and surrounding area
Worldwide shipping is offered!
Local pick-up is also an option
Standard UPS shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
At checkout you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
Buyer is responsible for any import duties taxes if they are applicable in your country
Your package will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number straight to your door
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions