Why feel your feelings when you can just think about them? Too much self-examination and overanalyzing aren't always a good thing, but it sure is easier than feeling all of the things.... The patterns and geometric shapes symbolize the deconstruction and compartmentalization of emotions, however, the question you should be asking yourself is, what's beneath all of those layers, and when are they going to bubble to the surface?
- 14" x 14" original acrylic + multi-media on canvas
- 1.5” profile, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled
- Authentication certificate attached to back
- All products used are professional level quality
- Finished with a museum level varnish that protects the surface from the environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and surrounding area
Local pick-up is also an option
Standard UPS/ Canada Post shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
At checkout you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
Buyer is responsible for any import duties taxes if they are applicable in your country
Your package will be shipped via UPS? Canada Post with a tracking number straight to your door
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions