Embraced Beauty - 14" x 14"
“The experience was freeing and uplifting in a way I did not expect and most definitely cherish, I am grateful I faced my fear and embraced the beauty of my body and all it has provided to me. I have a newfound love for my womanly appearance including all my flaws and perceived imperfections. Seeing the initial photos gave me a new appreciation for my natural form and a welcome confidence and contentment.”
THE BODY PROJECT is a collaborative project between artist Mary-Jo Lough, and photographer Kelly Szott. It is a celebration of both body positivity & neutrality. The volunteer models were given the opportunity to journal about their posing experience. Most pieces in the collection have portions of their writing in the piece. Additionally, the reflections were used to title each piece.
- 1.5” profile, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled
- Authentication certificate attached to back
- All products used are professional-level quality
- Finished with a museum-level varnish that protects the surface from environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
- Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and surrounding area
- Local pick-up is also an option
- Standard UPS/ Canada Post shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
- At checkout, you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight, and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
- Buyer is responsible for any import duties and taxes if they are applicable in your country
- Your package will be shipped via UPS? Canada Post with a tracking number straight to your door
- Please email email@example.com with any questions