Endure - 30" x 24" Acrylic on Canvas
The premise of this piece is the delicate balance needed to endure loss and/or trauma. Existing in the center of trauma is a form of endurance, both multi-faceted and complicated. These experiences offer the opportunity of appreciation, recognition, and gratefulness on the other side.
from the: CATHARSIS collection
The Catharsis collection is a study of the lessons learned from love, loss, grieving, change, uncertainty, fear, and self doubt. Deeply emotive, each piece is firmly rooted in the premise that hope, resilience and gratitude reside on the other side of darkness.
Please call 403-975-3248 to book an in person viewing.
- 30" x 24" original acrylic painting on canvas
- 1.5” profile, back stapled, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled on the back
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Canvas and all painting products used are professional level quality
- Finished with a museum level varnish that protects the surface from the environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
- Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and area
- Local pick-up is also an option
- Standard UPS shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
- At checkout you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
- Your package will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number straight to your door
- Please email email@example.com with any questions
If you would like to see how this would look in your space please email me a photo of the area you want it in and I can do a mock-up. The photo has to be straight on with the wall you want it hung on. Please send the photo and the name of the piece to: firstname.lastname@example.org