I Created an Entire City - 12" x 12" acrylic + multi-media on canvas
The ravenous imagination of an ADHD individual needs to be fed, it is not satisfied being sedentary. While sitting in a meeting they could very easily create an imaginary world with an entire new life fully flushed out, while others are pouring over spreadsheets.
ATYPICAL: I extend an invitation to the viewer to experience how I navigate the world as a Neurodivergent individual. The energetic and disordered foundations with busy yet organized patterns portray the way I transform chaos into coherence. The give and take between complication and clarity is indicative of how I process the world as a neurodivergent individual. Each piece is filled with vibrant colours, immense detail, and energy. My positive interpretation of being neurodivergent emphasizes that it is filled with superpowers and opportunities alongside any challenges.
Currently available to view and for purchase at:
A Collaborative Design Group
4521 Manhattan Road, Calgary
M-F - 9am - 4pm
- 12" x 12" original acrylic + multi-media on canvas
- 1.5” profile, back stapled, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled certificate attached to back
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Canvas, stretcher and all painting products used are professional level quality
- Finished with a museum level varnish that protects the surface from the environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
- Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and surrounding area
- Worldwide shipping is offered!
- Local pick-up is also an option
- Standard UPS shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
- At checkout you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
- Buyer is responsible for any import duties taxes if they are applicable in your country
- Your package will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number straight to your door
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions