Perpetually Percolating - 24" x 30" acrylic on canvas
The sensation of something brewing and attempting to burst out to freedom is at the center of this piece. Similar to a neurodivergent individual attempting not to interrupt when a new thought pops in their head during a conversation. Contradiction abounds here with the trapped circles surrounded by directional cords portraying a sense of struggle; however, the bright pallet conveys a playfulness and enthusiasm.
ATYPICAL: I extend an invitation to the viewer to experience how I navigate the world as a Neurodivergent individual. The energetic and disordered foundations with busy yet organized patterns portray the way I transform chaos into coherence. The give and take between complication and clarity is indicative of how I process the world as a neurodivergent individual. Each piece is filled with vibrant colours, immense detail, and energy. My positive interpretation of being neurodivergent emphasizes that it is filled with superpowers and opportunities alongside any challenges.
- 24" x 30" original acrylic + multi-media on canvas
- 1.5” profile, back stapled, wired and ready to hang
- Signed, dated and titled certificate attached to back
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Canvas, stretcher and all painting products used are professional level quality
- Finished with a museum level varnish that protects the surface from the environmental factors and protects the pigments from ultraviolet light
- Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and surrounding area
- Worldwide shipping is offered!
- Local pick-up is also an option
- Standard UPS shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
- At checkout you will be given delivery choices based on your address, weight and dimensions of the package. Please contact me if the cost seems incorrect.
- Buyer is responsible for any import duties taxes if they are applicable in your country
- Your package will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number straight to your door
- Please email email@example.com with any questions