Take Flight - 15" x 18" PRINT framed
Limited supply. After these are gone they are all being retired!
After my mother passed in the summer of 2019 butterflies were continually appearing to me. I had one land on my shoulder during a walk and stay there for over 10 minutes. Butterflies represent resurrection, endurance, and hope. I had never had an affinity for butterflies before this summer. Now when I see them I think of my mother and I wonder at their beauty.
The originals to all the flower prints were created in the summer of 2019. My mother was diagnosed with small-cell lung cancer mid-April and passed away in July. My sister and I spent the summer in Ontario with her and our father. I turned to art in my off-time and was drawn to creating bright pieces full of life, vibrancy and depth. It was a way for me to create a small piece of hope and joy for everyday.
- Total size -15” x 18”
- Titled and signed on back
- PRINT with acid free mat in simple black frame with plexi-glass
- Printed on archival quality fine art paper with archival quality UV resistant ink.
- Printing was completed locally in Calgary, Alberta.
- The watermark shown in the photo will not be on the artwork you purchase
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Shipping is free for this item in Calgary and area
- Local pick-up is also an option
- unfortunately at this time shipping calculations are based on a saved box size that is much larger than this item - please message me for accurate shipping options - the quote you see in checkout will be more than it should be - you can message me using the Messenger button at the bottom right of the screen or email email@example.com
- Standard UPS shipping rates apply outside of Calgary & Area
- Your package will be shipped via UPS with a tracking number straight to your door
- Please message me using FB Messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions